[openstack-dev] [ironic] Countdown to Pike final

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 11:03:40 UTC 2017

Hi team!

I would like to finish our releases, or at least the most of them, by the middle
of next week to leave some time for stabilization and to avoid problems with the
requirements repo branching. We have released ironic-lib, ironic-ui, sushy and
the clients already. Now we need to figure out what is left for the remaining
projects.

On the line 113 of our whiteboard [1] I've started collecting things we
absolutely must have in Pike for each project. Currently it mostly includes the
doc migration and the resource classes work. Please add everything that is
blocking us.

On the line 141 (will probably move soon, see "Review requests for
non-blockers"), I've left some space for things that are ready to be included,
and that are acceptable under the feature freeze (e.g. minor vendor patches).
Please urgently add there what you need. We cannot promise to review everything,
so prioritize accordingly please.

We will review this list on Monday's meeting to figure out our path forward.

Thanks,
Still your PTL, Dmitry :)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicWhiteBoard