[openstack-dev] [mistral][core] Proposing Andras Kovi to the Mistral core team

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 05:34:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

I’d like to propose Andras Kovi to the Mistral core team.

The current statistics of Andras can be seen at [1].
Andras has been contributing for about 1.5 years and in Pike he increased his activity significantly, primarily reviewing. His reviews are always thorough and insightful. He cares about code quality. He knows both OpenStack ecosystem and Mistral architecture and codebase well. Adding Andras to the core team would be also very useful for us because he is a very active user of Mistral, he implemented or participated in implementation of lots of Nokia CBAM use cases based on Mistral.
Andras also gave an excellent presentation about Mistral performance in Boston, [2]. I’d really recommend to watch it if you work with Mistral as a contributor or as a user.
Speaking less formally, Andras is a very good guy, deep thinker with a great experience in software programming. Every time I have a chance to meet him personally it’s a lot of fun to talk to him and learn from him.

So I’m asking you to support me in this promotion. I really believe that Andras will be an invaluable addition to our team.

[1] http://stackalytics.com/?module=mistral-group&user_id=akovi
[2] https://www.openstack.org/videos/boston-2017/mistral-performance-in-numbers

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov