[openstack-dev] [all][elections] PTL Voting is now open

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 00:01:07 UTC 2017

Hello Again!

Elections are underway and will remain open for you to cast your vote until
Aug 16th, 2017 23:45 UTC.

We are having elections for Ironic and Documentation.

If you are a Foundation individual member and had a commit in one of the
program's projects[0] over the Ocata-Pike timeframe (September, 2016 23:59
UTC to August 3rd , 2017 23:59 UTC) then you are eligible to vote. You
should find your email with a link to the Condorcet page to cast your vote
in the inbox of your gerrit preferred email[1].

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one of
the programs having an election:
  * check the trash or spam folders of your gerrit Preferred Email address,
in case it went into trash or spam
  * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
  * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project repos[0]
and email the election officials. If we can confirm that you are entitled
to vote, we will add you to the voters list for the appropriate election.

Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack, please
exercise your right to vote!

Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidate names on
this page: http://governance.openstack.org/election/#pike-ptl-candidates

Happy voting,

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[0] The list of the program projects eligible for electoral status:
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml?id=aug-2017-elections

[1] Sign into review.openstack.org:
    Go to Settings > Contact Information.
    Look at the email listed as your Preferred Email.
    That is where the ballot has been sent.