[openstack-dev] [neutron][vpnaas] pike rc

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:35:17 UTC 2017

On 8 August 2017 at 02:34, Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote:

> I proposed a project-config patch to allow us to release neutron-vpnaas.
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/491670/
> There is a missing configuration when neutron-vpnaas was pushed out
> from the neutron stadium.
> Once the patch is merged and -release group are setup, we can release
> neutron-vpnaas by ourselves.

Is this strictly necessary? I don't see these in other gerrit ACLs
(irrespective of whether they are part of neutron or not). My understanding
is that the release can be fully managed by the openstack release team once
a patch like [1] is posted to the openstack/releases project.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/491429/