[openstack-dev] [api] [tc] Nominatimg Eric Fried for service-types-authority core

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Tue Aug 8 15:35:18 UTC 2017

I don't believe we have an established procedure for core
nominations in the service-types-authority group, so I'll just go
ahead and take the initiative. I think we should make Eric Fried
(efried on IRC) a core in that group. He's been doing a great deal
of work related to service types and service catalog, is around all the
time, and would be a worthy addition.

If you don't like this idea but would like to say so privately,
please contact me. Otherwise I'll give a few days and make it so.

The [tc] tag is on here because the repo is considered "owned by the
technical committee".

We may also wish to consider removing Anne Gentle and Brant Knudson
who are less available these days.

--
Chris Dent                      (⊙_⊙')         https://anticdent.org/