[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Screencast of the undercloud deploying mariadb

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Aug 8 05:29:36 UTC 2017

Hey Team,

I took the time to record a small screencast[0] showing tripleo undercloud
deplying mariadb on kubernetes. It's it's a *PoC*. It's very basic, some things
are hard coded, but it highlights 3 things that I believe are critical for
TripleO:

* Unified configuration management
* Re-use of existing data
* Re-use existing templates and libraries

You can find some more info in the blog post. I'll be working on a detailed
version to explain how some of these parts work. This way we can keep moing the
discussions forward.

Flavio

[0] https://blog.flaper87.com/deploy-mariadb-kubernetes-tripleo.html#one

--