[openstack-dev] [all][barbican][freezer][horizon][karbor][keystone][mistral][nova][pack-deb][refstack][solum][storlets][swift][tacker][telemetry][watcher][zaqar] Last days for PTL candidate announcements

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:55:54 UTC 2017

On 8/7/2017 2:50 PM, Kendall Nelson wrote:
> Hello Everyone :)
>
> A quick reminder that we are in the last days for PTL candidate
> announcements.
>

> If you want to stand for PTL, don't delay, follow the instructions at
> [1] to make sure the community knows your intentions.
>

> Make sure your candidacy has been submitted to the openstack/election
> repository and approved by election officials.
>

> Election statistics[2]:
>

> This means that with approximately 2.5 days left more than 27% of
> projects will be deemed leaderless.  In this case the TC will be bound
> by [3].
>

> Thank you,
>

> -Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)
>

> [1]http://governance.openstack.org/election/#how-to-submit-your-candidacy
>
> [2] Assuming the open reviews below are validated
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/is:open+project:openstack/election
>
> [3]
> http://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html

Despite mikal flaming up the twitter, I'll post something for Nova PTL
in the next day or so. I had mentioned intentions in the nova meeting a
couple of weeks ago basically saying I'd be happy to do it again for
Queens unless someone else was thinking about doing it and wanted to
talk first - not that anyone has to talk to me about it to nominate
themselves.

Also, I've been kind of sort of distracted by this whole release
candidate thing going on right now...

Matt