[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] PTL candidacy for Queens

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
Fri Aug 4 19:25:44 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce my candidacy for PTL of Cloudkitty.

During the Pike cycle we have been able continue the openess of our
community but also the addition of some interesting improvment and bug
fixes.

Now with Queen cycle approacing fast, my main focus for cloudkitty will
be to expand the spectrum of interaction : toward more OpenStack
components
and toward containers.
Finally I would like a special focus with documentation to help to
adoption
of cloudkitty !

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all members of the
OpenStack community who helped our team during the lasts cycles.

Thank you,
      Christophe

----
Christophe Sauthier                       Mail :
christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL : www.objectif-libre.com
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause
OpenStack
http://olib.re/pause-openstack