[openstack-dev] [requirements][release][docs] FFE for openstack-doc-tools

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Aug 3 01:55:49 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 08:44:25PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 2017-08-02 20:34, Matthew Thode wrote:
> > On 17-08-02 14:22:35, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> >> We need a new release of openstack-doc-tools to handle the changed
> >> behaviour in how we build documents.
> >>
> >> The tool is only used by documentation projects for building and nowhere
> >> else listed in requirements file.
> >>
> >> Please release this and take the new version in for requirements repo,
> >>
> >> https://review.openstack.org/490001
> >>
> >> Andreas
> >
> > Looks fine here, are you looking for just a UC bump?
>
> After reviewing the affected repos: let's just do the UC bump,

SO I did consider Doug's suggestion on IRC that we just remove it from
g-r but that wont work as a couple of the users have enabled constraints
in tox.. Removing it from g-r will also remove it from u-c which means
we loose the control we have.

So we've merged the u-c bump and I think we're done for pike.

Yours Tony.