[openstack-dev] [requirements][ffe][glance] glance_store minimum bump in pike

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Aug 3 00:32:21 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 08:47:41AM +1000, Tony Breeds wrote:

> If it turns out to be persistent I'll need some help from the glance
> team debugging that so we can take the updates.

The persistent failure has been corrected so #winning

> The requirements team will discuss the status of these changes at the
> next meeting if they haven't merged.

For the record: the glance_store updates are blocked on the glance team
merging:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/glance_store+branch:stable/pike+topic:backports

Then a late-rerelease of glance_store and then the g-r/u-c bumps for
that new release.  This is all looking pretty sketchy at this point.

We need to look at the impacts of deffering this to queens.

Yours Tony.