[openstack-dev] [refstack][interop-wg] Non-candidacy for RefStack PTL

Catherine Cuong Diep cdiep at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 2 19:15:10 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

As I had announced in the RefStack IRC meeting a few weeks ago, I will not
run for RefStack PTL in the upcoming cycle. I have been PTL for the last 2
years and it is time to pass the torch to a new leader.

I would like to thanks everyone for your support and contribution to make
the RefStack project and interoperability testing a reality. We would not
be where we are today without your
commitment and dedication.

I will still be around to help the project and to work with the next PTL
for a smooth transition.

Catherine Diep