[openstack-dev] [tc][kolla] Distribute Ansible module with Kolla

Steven Dake steven.dake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 06:38:50 UTC 2017

Doung,

The TC cannot provide legal advice as they are not attorneys (forgive me if
there are TC members that also have legal credentials coupled with a legal
degree).  I'd suggest contacting your specific companies legal counsel.  If
that doesn't yield results, you might try the legal list.

The dev mailer is no place for this discussion.

Regards
-steve