[openstack-dev] [tc][kolla] Distribute Ansible module with Kolla

duonghq at vn.fujitsu.com duonghq at vn.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 1 06:06:57 UTC 2017

Cross-post from [1]

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for legal advice about distribute Ansible module within Kolla.
In order to implement one feature in Kolla, I need developing one
Ansible strategy plugin, which in turn need to include and inherit from
a couple modules from Ansible. Kolla does not use the plugin directly,
but Kolla will invoke Ansible (through popen) and Ansible uses this plugin.

The question is, can I distribute this plugin along with Kolla-Ansible deliverable?

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/legal-discuss/2017-July/000478.html

Thanks,

Ha Quang Duong (Mr.)
IRC duonghq