[openstack-dev] [ironic] Resigning as a core reviewer

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 22:21:20 UTC 2017

For me, sad is an understatement. It would be a lie if I denied tears
at the moment. My brain keeps going back to the sudden tackle hug
milliseconds after NobodyCam and BadCub introduced me to the Ironic
team at the Paris summit. Seeing and having had a chance to work with
a friend that I've had for much longer than OpenStack has been a
thing, has been a pleasure and an honor.

Jay, you will be truly missed.  Please don't be a stranger though.
OpenStack is not just a community, at the end of the day it is a
family. Likely, the largest, weirdest, close knit, and argumentative
family that any of us have ever had the pleasure to be part of. Take
care of yourself, and keep your grill ready for when I get a chance to
stop by in your neck of the woods. :)

-Julia