[openstack-dev] [ironic] Resigning as a core reviewer

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Thu Apr 27 13:36:49 UTC 2017

Hi Jay,

I'm so SAD to see you go, especially in these circumstances :-(

The first time I met you was when you three Js waltzed (err, walked) into the ironic mid-cycle with your IPA proposal. It is the end of an era. We've had some great times; I'll miss your opinions, especially wrt specs :) Thank you so much for your contributions!

Good luck!
--ruby