[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Running openstack-ansible-tests functional job in the ARA gate ?

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 21:25:26 UTC 2017

Hi!

I'm trying to run the openstack-ansible-tests func jobs in the ARA
check gate but it's not working.
I'm probably missing something obvious and someone can hopefully point it out !

This review [1] landed today so I figured I would give it another shot
but it didn't fix the problem I had -- here's a test review in the ARA
gate [2].
So, let's compare.

As I understand, openstack-ansible-tests uses this template [3] to run the job.
I've re-implemented this as an ARA job [4] with the subtle difference
that we zuul-clone osa-tests first.. it's otherwise the same.

However, the ARA check jobs get a permission denied when running tox
(?), example here [5].
For comparison, you can see the same block from an osa-tests review here [6].

Anyone know what could be the problem ?

Thanks !

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/453298/
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/436098/