[openstack-dev] [Blazar] Meeting time slots in Boston

Masahito MUROI muroi.masahito at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Apr 21 04:41:03 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Thanks for choosing time slots!  Based on the table of Doodle, I'd like
to pick following two slots for Blazar team meeting.

1. 1pm-4pm on Monday for Blazar's internal features
2. 9am-10am or 11am on Thursday for discussions with PlacementAPI team

The first meeting will focus on Blazar's internal features, roadmap and
etc.  1pm-2pm is also Lunch time. So it could start as lunch meeting.

In the second slot, we plan to discuss with PlacementAPI team. Summit
would have breakout rooms or tables as usual.  We'll gather one of these
and discuss concerns and/or usecases of collaboration with PlacementAPI.

best regards,
Masahito

On 2017/04/18 13:21, Masahito MUROI wrote:
> Hi Blazar folks,
>
> I created doodle[1] to decide our meeting time slots in Boston summit.
> Please check slots you can join the meeting by Thursday.  I'll decide
> the slots on this Friday.
>
> Additionally, I'd like to ask you to write down how many hours we have
> the meeting in comments of the page.
>
> 1. http://doodle.com/poll/a7pccnhqsuk9tax7
>
> best regards,
> Masahito