[openstack-dev] cancelled Re: [ironic] Ironic review party invitation

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Thu Apr 20 19:51:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

Effective immediately and indefinitely (or err in 10 minutes :)), the Ironic review parties have been cancelled. It was the best kept secret but frowned upon when discovered. Too much partying and drinking you know. [I am just kidding!]

If someone wants to resume this or do something similar in the future, please do so!

Thank you Mario and everyone else that attended, you all made it way too successful :)

--ruby