[openstack-dev] [nova] Launchpad bugs cleaning day on Tuesday 4/25

Maciej Szankin maciej at szankin.pl
Wed Apr 19 22:44:21 UTC 2017

We are going to have a Launchpad bugs cleaning day for Nova on Tuesday 4/25.

This day will be purely about cleaning the garbage out of the Launchpad -
it is not the bug squashing day where people propose patches.

If you are not familiar with bug triage, please refer to [1].

As indicated by the dashboard [2] created by Markus, we currently have:

* 75 bugs that are inconsistent
* 44 bugs that are incomplete
* 44 bugs that are stale incomplete
* 170 bugs that are stale in progress

We also currently have 787 open bug reports (291 confirmed, 63 new), which
is a lot.
Keeping the bug queue ordered is just as important as doing reviews and
contributes
to overall development of Nova.

All help is more than welcome.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage