[openstack-dev] [Taskflow] Current state or the project ?

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Wed Apr 19 19:32:30 UTC 2017

Robin-

> Others (with a slightly less bias than I might have, haha) though I
> think should chime in on there experiences :)

I can tell you we've been using TaskFlow in some fairly nontrivial ways
in the PowerVM compute driver [1][2][3] and pypowervm [4], the library
that supports it.  We've found it to be a boon, especially for automated
cleanup (via revert() chains) when something goes wrong.  Doing this
kind of workflow management is inherently complicated, but we find
TaskFlow makes it about as straightforward as we could reasonably expect
it to be.

Good luck.

Eric Fried (efried)

[1]