[openstack-dev] [glance] virtual midcycle April 20

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 03:57:34 UTC 2017

As discussed at today's Glance weekly meeting, we'll hold the virtual
midcycle next week on Thursday, April 20.

We'll keep it short, just 3 hours from 14:00-17:00 UTC.  Please plan
ahead and have breakfast/lunch/snacks/dinner ready at your workstation
so we can work straight through.

Agenda and signup for discussion topics:
  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-pike-virtual-midcycle

I'm proposing to use zoom for communications, but would like to test it
first.  If you're willing to help out, send me an email with a date and
time and I'll send you the link so we can try it out.  I'm especially
interested in testing connectivity with Europe and APAC.

cheers,
brian