[openstack-dev] [nova] Contributing support for Netronome Agilio adaptors

Jan Gutter jan.gutter at netronome.com
Wed Apr 12 21:27:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

Apologies for leaving this to the very last minute.

The blueprint and spec has been submitted for your consideration to:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/netronome-smartnic-enablement

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/456386/

We're in the final steps of getting the permission to share the
example code, but it might not make it in time for tomorrow.

Please feel free to email me for any questions: I'll try to be on IRC
tomorrow (my timezone is GMT+02:00).

--
Jan Gutter
Embedded Networking Software Engineer

Netronome | First Floor Suite 1, Block A, Southdowns Ridge Office Park,
Cnr Nellmapius and John Vorster St, Irene, Pretoria, 0157
Phone: +27 (12) 665-4427 | Skype: jangutter |  www.netronome.com