[openstack-dev] [tc] project-navigator-data repo live - two choices need input

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Tue Apr 11 13:45:44 UTC 2017

Sweet - so - each repo should have release and component (if I
understand those right) - is there additional info that we should include?

Like - in the multi-file approach, it's a set of directories with files
of the form:

release/component.json -> contains versions[]

And the single file, it's:

release/{release}.json -> contains services[] each with versions[]