[openstack-dev] Project Navigator Updates - Feedback Request

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Mon Apr 3 07:16:11 UTC 2017

Hi Jimmy,

Regarding the difference between neutron.yaml and vitrage.yaml – the only thing I see is the different release-model. Anything else that I missed?

Thanks,
Ifat.

From: Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>
Date: Thursday, 30 March 2017 at 19:23
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] Project Navigator Updates - Feedback Request

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava)<mailto:ifat.afek at nokia.com>
March 30, 2017 at 11:01 AM

Under “API Versions” there should also be Newton
This is something we are currently attempting to sort out. Projects don't have a consistent method for listing the APIs. See previous thread.

Why aren’t the adoption and maturity specified?
In order for us to get more info about your project, we need to have the proper tags. Compare http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/releases/plain/deliverables/ocata/neutron.yaml vs http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/releases/plain/deliverables/ocata/vitrage.yaml   As well as here: https://github.com/openstack/ops-tags-team/tree/master/ocata

Thanks,
Jimmy