[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO RC3

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 14:47:25 UTC 2016

We have been granted to release a last release candidate (RC3) by next
Friday (October 7th).

Please use this milestone for the bugs targeted for Newton.
https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/newton-rc3

Some reminders:
- assign the bug if you're working on it.
- update it when you can, we need to know bug status before final RC.
- use tripleo/rc3 Gerrit topic to help in reviews:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:tripleo/rc3+status:open
- don't forget to backport patches from master to stable/newton branch
otherwise they'll not be part of the release.

By next Friday, we'll proceed to final RC, any question or feedback is
welcome, please let me or shardy know any critical blockers we might
have missed.

Emilien Macchi