[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Project name DB length

Adrian Turjak adriant at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Sep 29 03:52:29 UTC 2016

I think with PKI tokens we had worse to worry about!

At any rate, would be great to know, and if there isn't a strong reason
against it we can make project name 255 for some more flexibility.

Plus although there is no true official standard, most projects in
OpenStack seem to use 255 as the default for a lot of string fields.
Weirdly enough, a lot of projects seem to use 255 even for project.id,
which seeing as it's 64 in keystone, and a uuid4 anyway, seems like a
bit of a waste.