[openstack-dev] [magnum] Fedora Atomic image that supports kubernetes external load balancer (for stable/mitaka)

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Sep 29 00:06:07 UTC 2016

Fantastic!

Quick semi-related question.  Will Magnum Newton be using lbaasv2?  That is what we have implemented in Kolla.

Regards
-steve

From: Ton Ngo <ton at us.ibm.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [magnum] Fedora Atomic image that supports kubernetes external load balancer (for stable/mitaka)

Thanks Steve. We indeed have been using the image built by Yolanda's DIB elements and things have been stable. Dane and I have resolved the problems with the load balancer at least for the LBaaS v1. For LBaaS v2, we need to build a new image with Kubernetes 1.3 and we just got one built today.
Ton,

[nactive hide details for "Steven Dake (stdake)" ---09/27/2016 10:18:07 PM]"Steven Dake (stdake)" ---09/27/2016 10:18:07 PM---Dane, I’ve heard Yolanda has done good work on making disk image builder build fedora atomic properl