[openstack-dev] [octavia] Multi-node controller testing

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 11:52:45 UTC 2016

Refloating this thread.

I posted this rfe/bug [1], and I'm planning to come up with an
experimental job that triggers one of the basic neutron/lbaas tests
with octavia.

I wonder if even picking up the scenario one for now could make sense,
it's not very stable at the moment, but may be spreading the load of
VM creations between two compute nodes could, may be, ease it ?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/octavia/+bug/1628481