[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Ocata Design Summit ideas kick-off

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 00:41:08 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

The summit is less than a month away and it's the time of the year where we
need to plan for design summit sessions.

This time we are going for 10 fishbowl sessions, plus Friday [0].

We will break down sessions in three separate tracks as we did the last two
summits. Each track will have its own theme and more details will be
provided in due course.

I started etherpad [1] to collect inputs and ideas. Please start
brainstorming! I'll reach out to the driver team members individually to
work out a more formal agenda once we get some ideas off the ground.

Cheers,
Armando

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/
2016-September/103851.html