[openstack-dev] [ironic] base node payload for notification

Mario Villaplana mario.villaplana at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:48:34 UTC 2016

After some IRC discussion
(http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-ironic/%23openstack-ironic.2016-09-27.log.html#t2016-09-27T13:31:42),
I'm +1 to this base payload, too.

I vote we do this, and we can always update later if operators chime
in with additional use cases that should be put in every node
notification. It would be best to keep this simple for now rather than
adding more complexity to something that many notifications will be
using.

Thanks for the email, Yuriy.

Mario