[openstack-dev] [oslo][all] Oslo specs review weeks[Sept 27 - Oct 7]

ChangBo Guo glongwave at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 04:40:46 UTC 2016

Hi ALL,

We will release Newton in Oct 6, and we have been working hard to fix bugs
and prepare the release. I think it's good time to
review good ideas. As we discussed in the Oslo weekly meeting [1],  we
would like to proposal an event of Oslo specs review weeks(Sept27 - Oct 7)
Welecom oslo folks and others review the specs of Oslo during these two
weeks,  hope we can merge these specs[2].

I also created a etherpad link [3] to collect requirements from consuming
projects, please add item if you have any questions or ideas.

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/oslo/2016/oslo.2016-09-26-16.00.log.html
[2]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/oslo-specs++%28status:open++OR+status:abandoned%29