[openstack-dev] Pecan Version 1.2

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:03:19 UTC 2016

I'm interested to hear how this works out.

I thought upper-constraints was somehow supposed to work to prevent this?
Like maybe don't install a brand new shiny upstream version on the gate
infrastructure test jobs until it passes all our tests?  Prevent a fire
drill?  That bug was active back in July - but I guess 1.2 was released
pretty recently?  .... maybe I don't understand the timeline.

-Clay

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 2:21 PM, Dave McCowan (dmccowan) <dmccowan at cisco.com