[openstack-dev] Call for Mentors and Mentees!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:57:51 UTC 2016

Hello All!

We are excited to kick off the next round of mentoring sponsored by the
Women of OpenStack! Anyone can sign up who is interested in mentoring or in
need of a mentor!

Mentors! We can set you up as a technical mentor based on your areas of
expertise within the community or we can match you with a mentee looking
for more career advice.

Mentees! We have a variety of Stackers interested in giving you both
technical and career advice! We have mentors from a wide range of projects
and working groups willing to help you get involved in different aspects of
the community.

We would like to make as many matches before the Barcelona Summit as we can
so you can meet with your mentee/mentor there if you are both attending.

Sign-up to get involved here:

https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/mentor_mentee_signup_pre_barcelona

All the Best,

Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)