[openstack-dev] [Glance] Cores using -2 votes

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 15:51:48 UTC 2016

On 23/09/16 10:12 -0500, Ian Cordasco wrote:

> [...]

FWIW, back in the Mitaka cycle I created a dashboard that seemed to work well
for the release. I'll drop the link here in case you guys want to use it:

http://bit.ly/glance-dashboard

This link contains a section with patches "I've" -2'd.

Hope this helps, let me know if the link still works (it seemed to work here and you need to be logged in),
Flavio

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco