[openstack-dev] [ironic] ironic-inspector-core team update

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 09:24:58 UTC 2016

Hi folks!

As you probably know, Imre has decided to leave us for other challenges, so our
small core team has become even smaller. I'm removing him on his request.

I suggest adding Milan Kovacik (milan or mkovacik on IRC) to the
ironic-inspector-core team. He's been pretty active on ironic-inspector
recently, doing meaningful reviews, and he's driving our HA work forward.

Please vote with +1/-1. If no objections are recorded, the change will be in
effect next Monday.

Thanks!