[openstack-dev] [all] Ocata Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 08:29:23 UTC 2016

thanks :)

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>
wrote:

> Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> > Hi Thierry,
> >
> > Nomad [1] (not an official project yet :) ) team would like to request
> > one room for developer meetup, if you have any given-back room available
> > that would be fantastic :)
> >
> > [1]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nomad
>
> Hi Zhipeng,
>
> We didn't get that much space back, so I wasn't able to satisfy your
> late request. I'll keep you posted if we get more space back in the future.
>
> Note that in Barcelona we'll have a big room set up with roundtables all
> Friday -- so it is easy for your team to gather there if they want to.
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado