[openstack-dev] [all] Ocata Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 12:57:58 UTC 2016

Hi Thierry,

Nomad [1] (not an official project yet :) ) team would like to request one
room for developer meetup, if you have any given-back room available that
would be fantastic :)

[1]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nomad

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:33 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>
wrote:

> eran at itsonlyme.name wrote:
> > Also if you don't plan to use all of your
> >> allocated slots, let us know so that we can propose them to other teams.
> >>
> > Just so that we are not forgotten (in case there is some space left),
> > the storlets dev team would greatly appreciate 2fb and 2-3wr.
>
> Would you be open to slots on Friday ? Most of the slots I recovered are
> on the Friday morning.
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado