[openstack-dev] [oslo] Ocata summit planning (reminder!)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:46:49 UTC 2016

Just a reminder for any folks interested in oslo and the summit,

I'd be great to have any <ideas> or <discussions> or other ideas on:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-oslo-summit-planning

So just wanted to make sure people are aware of that URL/etherpad and
have been thinking about what to add to it (I have some ideas but I
don't want to be the sole one that talks about things at the summit,
because it might just turn into me rambling about something, ha).

So please write down anything u (or others) may be thinking :)

Much appreciated :)

-Josh