[openstack-dev] [Glance] Cores using -2 votes

Ian Cordasco sigmavirus24 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:40:04 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Erno Kuvaja <ekuvaja at redhat.com>
Date: September 23, 2016 at 11:33:46
Subject:  Re: [openstack-dev] [Glance] Cores using -2 votes

> Ok, as it's becoming clear that the one wrong assumption did not slip
> from people (as I originally did not want to point it out), lets
> clarify this.
>
> There is difference between "not being able to" as referred in the
> original mailchain and "not willing to before verifying as the issues
> were flagged and their corrections slipped under radar long time
> before". I actually followed up that situation daily basis and got
> online on my holidays to make sure those -2s were not left hanging
> there without reason. That was the cause of the frustration and
> initial e-mail. Yes, it's important to track -2s, it's equally
> important to not assume it's not relevant just because you happen to
> think someone has addressed the reason for it.

Hey Erno,

That wasn't apparent from what I saw in those interactions. Thank you for clarifying.

To be entirely transparent, the reason I wrote this is because I kept forgetting to make these dashboards for myself and Brian asked me this morning on IRC to revisit a -2 I had left on a review. Since it was fresh in my mind, I thought I'd leave it here. Sorry I didn't include that originally.

--
Ian Cordasco