[openstack-dev] [vote][kolla] deprecation for debian distro support

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Sep 22 18:44:06 UTC 2016

Michal,

I don’t think setting a gate expectation on upstream distros is appropriate considering our plans to expand our CI coverage.  This would present a mission impossible to the debian maintainers in Kolla.

We want to preserve choice, and locking out an upstream disro because of a lack of CI coverage is a bit onerous.  I think the bar we should is:

“Are people working to maintain the implementation?”

Regards
-steve