[openstack-dev] [manila] [security] [tc] Add the vulnerability:managed tag to Manila

Rob C hyakuhei at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:03:11 UTC 2016

Jeremy hit all the major points there.

What we do is basically model things based on a best-practice use case, we
rely on the project to make good choices in this regard with a view to
configurations, protocols etc.

Then we conduct an asset-oriented threat review, during which we create
documentation that looks a lot like
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/357978/5

It's not overly heavyweight and provides us with enough information to make
some reasonably in-depth judgements and provide advice on areas where a
project might have some weaknesses in design or implementation.

A good first step is to say hello during one of our IRC meetings, 1700 UTC
on #openstack-meeting-alt

Cheers
-Rob