[openstack-dev] Community Contributor Awards

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:43:37 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I’m pleased to announce the next round of community contributor awards!
Similar to the Austin Summit, the awards will be presented by the
Foundation at the feedback session of the upcoming Summit in Barcelona.

Now accepting nominations! Please submit anyone you think is deserving of
an award!

https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/community_contributor_award_nomination_form

Please submit all nominations by the end of day on October 7th.

There are so many people out there who do invaluable work that should be
recognized. People that hold the community together, people that make
working on OpenStack fun, people that do a lot but aren’t called out for
their work, people that speak their mind and aren’t afraid to challenge the
norm.

Like last time, we won’t have a defined set of awards so we take extra note
of what you say about the nominee in your submission to pick the winners.

We’re excited to hear who you want to celebrate and why you think they are
awesome!

All the Best,

Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)