[openstack-dev] [networking-cisco] Poll to decide networking-cisco weekly meeting times

Sam Betts (sambetts) sambetts at cisco.com
Tue Sep 20 12:05:05 UTC 2016

For those interested in participating, we are setting up a weekly meeting to discuss the development and design of networking-cisco. This meeting will be held on the #openstack-networking-cisco channel. If you are interested please use the link below to provide which of the dates and times you are best for you. We will use this poll to ensure we organise a meeting which aligns best for the majority of attendees.

http://doodle.com/poll/huqedr8hac679c9y
NOTE: All the times are in UTC.

Sam