[openstack-dev] [tc]a chance to meet all TCs for Tricircle big-tent application in Barcelona summit?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Sep 20 10:03:37 UTC 2016

joehuang wrote:
> Hello, all TCs,
>
> Understand that you will be quite busy in Barcelona summit, all TCs will
> be shown in the Barcelona summit, and meet together(usually, I assumed).
> So is it possible to have a chance to meet all TCs there for Tricircle
> big-tent application https://review.openstack.org/#/c/338796/ ? F2f talk
> to answer the concerns may help the understanding and decision.

Some TC members might not be present in Barcelona (we don't even know
who will be on the TC then), and it's generally difficult to corner us
all at the same time... But yes, you should try to grab us if you can.
We won't have a formal meeting in Barcelona (beyond the Board+TC+UC
meeting on the Monday).

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)