[openstack-dev] [vote][kolla] deprecation for fedora distro support

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Sep 20 06:18:24 UTC 2016

Fwiw Swapnil, I think having a solid fedora implementation would be fantastic to help manage the transition to centos8 whenever that happens.  At this point nobody has stepped up to do the work.  We can always revisit any policy or vote in the future if the environment changes (i.e. you are freed up to work on making fedora work well).  However, no majority has been reached yet, so its premature to call this vote closed.

Regards
-steve