[openstack-dev] [tripleo] [puppet] Preparing TripleO agenda for Barcelona - action needed

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 20:49:29 UTC 2016

(adding puppet tag for cross project session).

Let's continue to prepare TripleO sessions.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-tripleo

For reminder, we have 2 fishbowls and 4 working rooms.
I looked at the topic proposals and I started to organize some sessions.

Some actions from you are required:
- review the session proposal
- if you want to drive a session, please put your name in "Chair".
- for each session we need to choose if we want it to be a work room
or a fishbowl session.
- 4 topics are still there, please propose a session (concatenate them
if possible)
- if you missed this etherpad until now, feel free to propose a
session with your topic (ex: TripleO UI - roadmap, etc).

At least but not least, I would propose a cross project session with
Puppet OpenStack group (using a slot from their schedule) so we might
have a 7th session.

Your feedback is very important, please take some time when you can to
look at the schedule, so we can have productive sessions in Barcelona.

Emilien Macchi