[openstack-dev] [release][ptl] stable/newton branches

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Sep 19 19:06:57 UTC 2016

All of the cycle-with-milestone projects have tagged a first release
candidate and had their stable/newton branches created.

Most of the intermediary projects also have had their stable/newton
branches created.

If you have a project that has not yet had a branch created, and
you are ready to have one, reply to this email thread with the
deliverable names.

Remember, we always create stable branches from tagged versions so
we will use the most recently tagged version as the branch point.
If you want the branch to include something that has been committed
to master after that tag, we will need to tag again before branching.

Doug