[openstack-dev] [requirements] Bump swiftclient to 3.1.0

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Sep 19 16:43:52 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Julien Danjou's message of 2016-09-19 18:31:51 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> I've sent a request to bump swiftclient to 3.1.0 for Newton, and IIRC
> this repository might be frozen so I'm sending this mail to bring
> attention.
>
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/372618/
>
> Cheers,

We do not generally bump minimum versions for dependencies for bug
fixes, especially for only one project. Does this validation bug affect
other projects? Is python-swiftclient 2.2.0 (the current minimum)
fundamentally broken for all projects?

Doug