[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Adding ihrachys to the neutron-drivers team

Das, Anindita anindita.das at intel.com
Mon Sep 19 15:50:28 UTC 2016

Congratulations Ihar !!

From: "Armando M." <armamig at gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 11:40 AM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] Adding ihrachys to the neutron-drivers team

Hi folks,

I would like to propose Ihar to become a member of the Neutron drivers team [1].

Ihar wide knowledge of the Neutron codebase, and his longstanding duties as stable core, downstream package whisperer, release and oslo liaison (I am sure I am forgetting some other capacity he is in) is going to put him at great comfort in the newly appointed role, and help him grow and become wise even further.

Even though we have not been meeting regularly lately we will resume our Thursday meetings soon [2], and having Ihar onboard by then will be highly beneficial.

Please, join me in welcome Ihar to the team.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/neutron-teams.html#drivers-team
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NeutronDrivers