[openstack-dev] [Congress] Default devstack deployment config

Anusha Ramineni anusha.iiitm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:05:10 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I too agree from the development point of view, its easier if we have a
single process.
But I was wondering, tempest jobs we run on gate, isn't it better they run
with 3 processes deployed, to make sure it works across processes too?

Just a thought, how about we keep both the options, so that developers can
deploy as single process and on gate we can test it with different
processes?

Best Regards,
Anusha